Background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Prego Brain

My brain hasn't worked in years. I've always felt I had something to blame it on - Break-up Brain, Teacher Brain, Second-hand Chemo Brain, Bride Brain, Prego Brain -  but I think it's time I stopped making excuses about the fact that I am forgetful and sometimes do crazy things (like try to put the clean blender away in the fridge).

Since I have the BHE (Best.Husband.Ever) he nicely created this list for me so I would stop forgetting things when I leave for work. (Can't tell you how many times I've forgotten one or more of the things on this list). He posted it right next to the door. And don't think I didn't notice which one has the most exclamation points. :)


Speaking of the BHE - as of this last weekend, we have finally known each other for a year. Whenever people ask when we met, we strategically avoid answering the question. Now we can say "last May" and not feel so weird. Yay for love!

3 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. I put milk in the cupboard quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Dan! I've had "pregnant brain" since I was born. Ask anyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen similar lists posted next to the front door. Usually it's for the husband.
    Here's a list for after the baby comes:
    1. baby
    2. diaper bag WITH diapers
    3. nothing else matters

    ReplyDelete