Background

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Girls

This was taken the last time the 3 of us were together in this life. I was blessed with an amazing year at home with my mom, but I guess I had to share her with Lindsey. Grateful for the times I feel them around and can't wait for eternity to come!

3 comments:

  1. Great photo, can't believe it's been four years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le weep. What beautiful, strong, amazing women. I love you, and I'm thinking about you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia-

    I'm Daryl Rollins' sister (and Elisabeth's aunt); thank you, thank you for making your blog public and for sharing your experiences with us. I've loved you from afar and don't know anyone who's experienced more than, and with as much grace as, you've experienced in your short lifetime. Know that you and your sweet family are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete