Background
Friday, May 4, 2012
Never Fear, Our Fetus is Here!
Isn't Louie cute? (FYI - in my family we always give the baby funny names when they're in the womb. This one is Louie after St. Louis, but we usually just shorten it to Lou. Makes it seem more human and less alien.) Lou MUST be related to his dad because he would NOT stop moving (which was super fun to watch).
And for all of you who have requested, here is a picture of my belly. I won't tell you how long ago this was taken so you can just think it's what I look like now. (I'm holding Lou's first onesie. Appropriately BYU Cougars themed from my favorite Aunt Lisa (thanks Lisa!!)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh my heck, you look super cute! And so does Lou! So happy for you guys.
ReplyDeletep.s. 5:01 am? Go back to bed while you still can! :) Please tell me you don't work that early...
ReplyDeleteOh, YOU are THE cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your fetus is a close second :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for King Louie! That's what I will call him/her. So great! what a cute pregnant girl you are :)
ReplyDeleteSo FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look how I look when I'm NOT pregnant. I can't wait to see you when you really have a belly.
ReplyDelete