This morning as I was eating my bowl of cheerios (totally healthy for the baby, right?) I decided I'd do a little "prep myself for church" and stumbled across this video. This seeming coincidence that I found something I needed so much today is obviously a tender mercy from a loving Heavenly Father.
I'm getting a lot of those these days - His love is being shown in more ways than I ever could have imagined, mostly through friends and family (that's you!) as we deal with the fact that our unborn baby has a tumor. Yet through it all I remain calm - uplifted and sustained by prayers of so many. The road ahead might be more than a bit scary, but we've got each other, and most importantly we've got the Lord.
"Therefore, let your hearts be comforted . . . for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God."
Leesh- when my mom told us about the news I was so heart broken for you. But just as with the major trials you've already endured, I feel inspired by your faith through this trial Our relief society lesson today was " mountains to climb" and you've sure climbed a lot! But I think on the other side of this one is going to be a miracle in the form of a sweet baby girl. We are praying hard for the very best for her and you and Dan. We love you!
ReplyDeleteThis video is just beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.. Heavy sigh. Can't wait to talk with you today. I love you so much.
ReplyDeleteWow, You and baby will be in our prayers. We Love you SO MUCH! By the way i was in Farmington this past weekend! Jamie and I were talking about the time we went to your house to watch a football game or something :) oh and by the way Darin and I always talk about what an amazing person you are. You seriously inspire me to be a better...We will be praying that your little sweet baby will be healthy and strong!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder of what important. We love you and are praying for you and the little babes. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHey guess what? I kinda of forgot you have a blog, and I love it! Great little glimpses into your lives, and it makes you feel a little closer (which you of all people know St. Louie is NOT).
ReplyDeleteLove that little Lula. And her parents. Can't wait to see you soon!
P.S. GUESS WHAT?? I thought I should let you know. You got my VERY FIRST blog comment EVER.... and now, my second. I mean, I just don't give these things out to anybody...
ReplyDeleteALSO, Guess what? Did you know that comments are 10,000 times more likely to be awesome if they begin with or include the phrase "guess what"?
ReplyDeleteSince I am just beginning on my comment-making journey through out life, I think I might try to include this great, very useful, and quite descriptive phrase in every comment I make in the future....
... now my third, I think this is a sign I like you guys a lot :)