Background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How to Host a Guest (or 2)

Let them give you a pedicure.

Make them put together nerdy puzzles.
Have them take a picture of just you in front of your house. (We reside in the upstairs of this establishment - the arrow is pointing to where Dan spends his days studying. Blah.)
I'm so sneaky! I got them to do ALL the interior decorating in my house. They even hung my pictures . . . suckers!

Have really cold weather when they come - it makes for unpleasant walks in the park.

All kidding aside, it was SO great to have some of "the roommates" here to visit. Pretty much one of the best weekends ever.
 On to our next guest . . .

Make green pancakes and make the guests eat them, even if they look like ... well .. . gross. (In my defense it WAS St. Patrick's day, which is a highly-important holiday in the Ditto fam.)

Bore them with talk of politics. :)

Take them somewhere with "Poos" in the name. How embarrassing.

Nothing funny on this one - aren't these 2 so cute! Congrats to my hubby who accepted a call to serve on the Stake High Council (we're so OLD!) And special thanks to Papa Ditto for coming out for it.

4 comments:

  1. Sigh!! I hope I get to come visit you sometime SOON! I love love love love your place.. It's so cute! What beautiful roommates I have. Love. Congrats again on Dan's new calling.. you guys ARE so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay we get so excited whenever you write a new post!! Favorite part: "How embarrassing" Ha ha ha. The place is looking great. We love you and wish we could come stay in "our" bed in the guest room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Dan! and our condolences as well. Love that last pic and the one with Poos. I guess my last name could be worse. Maybe. But if my last name were poos i would drop the s and add an l. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha! poos. hilarious! love everything about this post except that I wasn't one of the visitors~ And your place is so cute!

    ReplyDelete