Background

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Change. How I Love Thee.

Let's have a recap of the last 9 months of my life, shall we? (Beware . . . lots of pictures. But make sure you get to the end - it will be worth it!)


Last May I met Dan on a blind date (thank you Tiff & Llyr)

We spent the summer traveling the world . . . or maybe just the U.S. of A. (This is THE famous Pepperjack.)

We skyped. A lot.

We got engaged!!!!

I planned a wedding while my fiance lived over 1,300 miles away and was more than a bit busy with Blaw school (I mean, Law school).

Left my 7-year career as a teacher - Adios Skyline!


MARRIAGE! Best day ever. Best decision ever.

Moved half-way across the country.

Got a new job in a new career. Say hello to Save-A-Lot's newest Administrative Assistant. (This pic has nothing to do with my job and everything to do with me FINALLY meeting Dan's brother who is on a mission here. The Pres let us do a session in the temple together. Yay for families!)

Speaking of families . . . sometime around October 30th ish, we'll have our own family of THREE! SO STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Hooray! love all the pics and can't wait for your little fat one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!! and you looked STUNNING in your wedding pictures...oh i wish i could have been there! I miss you terribly my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!!!!! So exciting!! that sure is a lot of change. . . and even more headed your way! Oh Alicia it has been too long! Can we please have a reunion?? Maybe I will just have to plan something. . . hmmm. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the brothers hair do! sooooooo happy for you 3! or maybe 4? could you imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM BAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh. Of all the weeks to be the longest and worst of my life.. I'm so sorry I still haven't called you back! I am a zombie. And the worst best friend ever. I'll call soon. I promise! What a lucky little babe. Coolest. Parents. Ever. October babies are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you two! You'll be marvelous parents.

    ReplyDelete