At lunch he told me he had an "owie in his mouth" but of course wouldn't let me look. When I finally coaxed his mouth open I saw the problem to all of my woes. Molars! He's only 7 months behind getting these in, but his gums look like they've been run over by a lawn mower. Poor kid! And since Savannah's next 2 teeth are super close to popping through, I am currently dealing with 2 teething children. I deserve an award. Or a vacation. Is it time for Dan to come home yet?
This has nothing to do with teething, but a couple of months ago I wanted to recreate this picture of me with Savannah to show how much she looks like her mom. Except that she is the spitting image of Dan's sister Sara. Ha! (But I get to take credit for her nose!)
Our pear tree is definitely what I would call an over-achiever. I have pears coming out my ears and that's after giving them away to everyone I know (and don't know!) So I canned a few batches of pear sauce (it is SO good!) and still had so.many.pears. So what do you do when you have too many pears? You make pear pie! I've never heard of pear pie, let alone had one, but it was amazing and husband couldn't believe I had the audacity to give some of it away (pies are his thing).
| Don't be too impressed. I didn't make the crust. And I forgot to take a picture after it came out of the oven. Whoops. |

No comments:
Post a Comment