Dan's sister came over to hang out tonight and they started talking politics (yawn). Which means Dan is distracted so I can FINALLY update the blog. Boy am I behind. Life has been crazy. Rather than one post with 5 million pictures, here are a few posts you can peruse at your leisure. And nothing is in order, so don't worry if you think Savannah looks big in one picture and smaller in another picture.
Owen is one of the happiest 2-year-olds around. Except when he's not happy (which is usually when I'm trying to get him to eat just.one.bite. of dinner). But really, I've had several people at church ask me if he's ever grouchy. Moana is the only movie he's watched all the way through (he's very particular about his shows), and he's watched it so many times he can quote the lines and sing all the songs. Apparently his dad's Hawaii blood runs through him.
![]() |
| Hanging out in the backyard. I love Owen's pink cheeks. |
| Otterpops with Auntie Sara and Amberly |
| Owen discovered that eating the sand in his new sandbox is a BAD idea. |
| Our cherry tree is HUGE. And we had so.many.cherries. They were delicious. Until I discovered worms in ALL of them. |
| Owen feeding Savannah. |
| Love this iconic drinking fountain at the zoo. |
| Playing at the zoo with cousins! |
| If you haven't seen the bird show at the zoo, it's AMAZING. Owen talked about it for days. And yes, Savannah is wearing leopard print. |
| Love him. |
| A day spent at Temple Square. |
| Playing with cousins! |
| He LOVES sesame street. And so does Savannah. |
| Another picture of Owen wet and dirty in his diaper. I should have learned to carry around a swimsuit everywhere we went. |
| Sleeping babies are SO cute! |

No comments:
Post a Comment