Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

3 Months

It's so wild to think that 1/4 of Owen's first year is behind us. Crazy!! Not only did we hit the 3 month mark but he also finally outgrew his Newborn-sized diapers this weekend. :)  He usually only spits up on me about once a day (I'll take it) and for the most part has kindly stopped going wee wee during diaper changes (that a boy!)

My sista gave me the great idea on how to take some cute monthly photos, and I finally got around to touching up his 1 and 2 month pics.  (He was pretty fidgety for those, and I think my camera was on a weird setting, but we're slowly figuring it out.).

*Quilt made by my amazing aunt Barbara. I'm in love with it (especially the colors!)

*Quilt made by an old family friend. It's so soft and luscious.

*Thanks to Jaime for this adorable print :)



2 comments:

  1. ha ha he's so stinkin cute. Can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been absent from the blog-o-sphere for many months now...Holy cow, Alicia! I am so happy you and your son are both alive and well, Owen is an adorable name and an adorable baby, and I heart the Lydia butterflies you all wore for his blessing pics. Your family is beautiful (and strong)!

    ReplyDelete