We recently celebrated spring break - and since husband graduates soon it will probably be the last time we'll have this break in a lot of years. Which is quite tragic. (Yes, I miss all my teacher holidays. Someone needs to tell the corporate big wigs how much happiness would enter the world if we all had a spring break. And a winter break. And a summer break.)
The break started with a game of bowling. I'm awful.
But I DID get a strike.
Then, we drove to Denver. And on the way we stopped at this historic site. What an amazing and sacred place.
And of course we had to pull over when we saw Jamba Juice. (Can you tell I miss the west?)
Hooray for meeting up with good friends!
If you've never been to the Red Rock Amphitheater you're totally missing out. It's amazing. And beautiful. And the best part? Its in the MOUNTAINS. I don't care what you say - mountains are amazing and I need to be near them.
La la la!
This has nothing to do with Denver. Or Spring Break. It's an old pic, but I guess in the craziness of the past couple of months I forgot to post it. I've always told Dan he could grow facial hair if he didn't want to kiss his wife (meaning, I don't like facial hair). So he grew it out while he was in Hong Kong last January (told you this was an old picture). Guess what? I liked it. Hot husband!




We love you and think of you often. Denver is where I want to go after school as well. Maybe we will see you there! That would make us so happy!
ReplyDelete