Your family was in my thoughts all day yesterday and this morning I woke up hopeful that all went well. I am thinking of you so much and pray that you will find strength & comfort now. Sweet Lydia will be yours forever. And good job on the naming, you got this. :)
I am Kristin's sister and she has always admired your testimony and strength and to hear of your recent loss brought me to tears. I so grateful you have the gospel, may you feel the peace only our savior can bring.
You're in my prayers, even though we've never met. Sunday will Come: http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2006/10/sunday-will-come?lang=eng Lots of love from Indiana.
Oh Alicia, Jill sent me a link to your blog. I'm heartbroken for you and very grateful for your knowledge of eternal families. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!
We're heartbroken for you Leesh. Lydia must be quite an amazing spirit to only have to live for those precious minutes. Amazing child for amazing parents! I also LOVE her name. Hugs!
We are so sad for you guys. We hope you can feel our hugs all the way out there. Hang in there, we're praying for you, especially Megan & Max - God's got to answer their cute prayers. Love you lots.
Grandma, David and I are sending all of our love, thoughts and prayers to you! We pray that our Heavenly Father's loving arms will be wrapped arout you both to give you peace and comfort and that sweet assurance. How grateful to have such a wonderful Plan!! We love you!!! Grandma, Lisa & David
Leesh and Dan. We have been praying for you and as Emmy has paid attention to our prayers she said a prayer by herself today and said, " Please, help Alicia and Dan feel happy about their baby girl and that you can find her." I was confused and after the prayer asked her why she prayed for you to find her. She said, Alicia lost her baby and Heavenly Father will help them find her soon. I cried. I know Father in Heaven's plan makes it possible to see Lydia soon. What a happy day that will be. Love you guys!!! Riley, Erika and Emmy
"If you're out on the road (da da da da)feeling lonely and so cold. All you have to do is call my name and I'll be there, on the next train. When you need me, I will follow you (any) anywhere, that you need me to......." I wanted to sing that on your voicemail but, alas, your box was full. Luv you cuz
Words can't really express....I am so sorry! I love you guys! I am praying for you! HUGS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Alicia. Jason and heather forwarded me to your blog, I will be keeping tabs on you and keep you in my prayers. Michelle Ogden
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for you loss.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
ReplyDeleteOh, Alicia, I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteDan and Alicia, there just aren't words. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers as well.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry Alicia. You are in our prayers.
ReplyDeleteYour family was in my thoughts all day yesterday and this morning I woke up hopeful that all went well. I am thinking of you so much and pray that you will find strength & comfort now. Sweet Lydia will be yours forever. And good job on the naming, you got this. :)
ReplyDeleteI am grateful to know that you and Dan will always be Lydia's mommy and daddy. I am SO sorry, Alicia. Sending lots of prayers and love your way... <3
ReplyDeleteI am Kristin's sister and she has always admired your testimony and strength and to hear of your recent loss brought me to tears. I so grateful you have the gospel, may you feel the peace only our savior can bring.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you--and sending our love
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers from the Delatores. We are so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh Alicia. I'm so sorry. Sending LOTS of love and prayers your way!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're in my prayers, even though we've never met. Sunday will Come: http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2006/10/sunday-will-come?lang=eng Lots of love from Indiana.
ReplyDeleteAlicia, I am so so sorry for your loss. She is yours forever. Your family is in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteI love you cuz! You too brother Ditto. Sending constant prayers your way. Also it must be said that Lydia is a most perfect and beautiful name!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMay the peace and comfort of our Savior be yours. Love to you!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you two.
ReplyDeleteOh Alicia,
ReplyDeleteJill sent me a link to your blog. I'm heartbroken for you and very grateful for your knowledge of eternal families. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!
We're heartbroken for you Leesh. Lydia must be quite an amazing spirit to only have to live for those precious minutes. Amazing child for amazing parents! I also LOVE her name. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteWe are so sad for you guys. We hope you can feel our hugs all the way out there. Hang in there, we're praying for you, especially Megan & Max - God's got to answer their cute prayers. Love you lots.
ReplyDeleteWishing I could cry with you in person and give you a big hug. Love to you both.
ReplyDeleteAlicia and Dan, your Save-A-Lot family has you in their thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteAlicia and Dan, we love you! Lots of prayers coming your way from our family for yours.-Randy
ReplyDeleteI wish there was a word with more weight than sorry. What a lucky girl to have you as her mom. Lots of love and prayers, Emily
ReplyDeleteGrandma, David and I are sending all of our love, thoughts and prayers to you! We pray that our Heavenly Father's loving arms will be wrapped arout you both to give you peace and comfort and that sweet assurance. How grateful to have such a wonderful Plan!! We love you!!! Grandma, Lisa & David
ReplyDeleteLeesh and Dan. We have been praying for you and as Emmy has paid attention to our prayers she said a prayer by herself today and said, " Please, help Alicia and Dan feel happy about their baby girl and that you can find her." I was confused and after the prayer asked her why she prayed for you to find her. She said, Alicia lost her baby and Heavenly Father will help them find her soon. I cried. I know Father in Heaven's plan makes it possible to see Lydia soon. What a happy day that will be. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteRiley, Erika and Emmy
"If you're out on the road (da da da da)feeling lonely and so cold. All you have to do is call my name and I'll be there, on the next train. When you need me, I will follow you (any) anywhere, that you need me to......."
ReplyDeleteI wanted to sing that on your voicemail but, alas, your box was full. Luv you cuz