Background

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Baby Pics

Be prepared for a picture overload! A friend of a friend does photography out of her home, which is perfect for the likes of us who can't take Savannah out into the world yet. I jumped at the chance to have some newborn photos done and they did not disappoint!

And to answer the oft-asked question: as of Thursday she is exactly 7.5 pounds. Most of the world delivers full-term babies bigger than this, which blows my mind! I can't imagine having her still in the womb at her current size, let alone a couple pounds bigger.

ENJOY!



If you look close you can see her smiling!

My handsome 2-year-old

Big Brother






DIMPLES!!
Dressing up girls is seriously the best.




The bink! I love that it gives perspective for her size. She was a little over
five pounds in these pictures.



1 comment: