Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like donated pizza in the NICU parent lounge. Seriously, the pizza was a god-send. We'd had a crazy morning (snow on Christmas is both BEAUTIFUL and a lot of work. Welcome to being home owners, right?) Our crazy morning meant we didn't have time to put a lunch together before we left, so we were pleasantly surprised when there was real food to eat.
This is the only picture I took on Dan's birthday. I promised him a re-do when life has settled down and I'm fully recovered. Bless him for not being high maintenance when it comes to birthdays.
This was supposed to be a picture of the TWO of us having a romantical lunch of leftovers in the NICU parent lounge. But husband forgot to tell me he had a work lunch that day. So...Happy 5 years to me! I did make sure we watched our wedding video that night, so that sort of (but not really) counts as doing something for the anniversary.
Hooray for family who lives close and let us pop in for a quick New Year's celebration. Usually we play the Wii, but the theme of this year was Old School and the grandkids thought the powerpad was the coolest toy ever.
Owen is handling his crazy life like a champ. Every so often I can tell he misses having his mom around, but overall we've been really blessed and I am so thankful to the Dittos who have basically adopted him the last couple of months.
Owen is handling his crazy life like a champ. Every so often I can tell he misses having his mom around, but overall we've been really blessed and I am so thankful to the Dittos who have basically adopted him the last couple of months.
And of course Miss Savannah is as beautiful as ever. She is such a good baby and is doing really well. I'm trying not to complain about our situation, because really we're just so grateful that she is here and healthy, but can I just say that I am SO done with the hospital? My goal is to have her home by Owen's birthday. Please bless!










Okay, that picture of Dan and Savannah is just the cutest!! Can't wait until we get to meet her 😘
ReplyDeleteFun pics! Yes, you're life is crazy right now, but you're a champ for keeping calm and carrying on. I would be (and was) a basket case! You can do it!! And Savannah is so cute and all Ditto, can't wait to snuggle her.
ReplyDeleteI love her! You are amazing! A man among men!
ReplyDelete