Thanks to an awesome mother-in-law for watching Owen, Dan and I snuck away for a quick and delicious Indian lunch. Mmmmm. Thinking about it makes my mouth water. And to top it off they had Bollywood music videos playing so the entertainment was hilarious.
Husband came home from work early and then my dad and Kathy came to take us all to cafe rio. (Remember how calories don't count when it's your birthday?)
Speaking of calories, husband has perfected the art of the banana split. It might look messy, but holy AMAZING!
And we rounded out my birthday month by buying our first house!! We're so grown-up now. We've been looking for a while and fell in love with this guy. I already have a love-hate relationship with the giant walnut trees out front. However Toby was quick to point out that the trees provide additional food storage-I'll take it!
We moved in on Saturday (shout out to our amazing movers-FAMILY!) and I already have a love-love relationship with not living in a basement anymore. Hoorah for windows and knowing what the weather is without needing to walk outside. And did I mention it puts us 5 MINUTES from family? We're in heaven. Well, at least I am. Owen is still figuring out what just happened to his stable life, and husband now has a 30 minute commute. I just remind him, Happy wife, happy life! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment