Not that I'm ever a great blogger, but I'm too busy catching up on 3 years of missed Husband time to blog. Now that we have more time to spend together, we're reminded of why we like each other so much - spending time with Husband is the best. And I don't plan on getting tired of it until our next adventure gets in the way (whatever that adventure turns out to be). So for now I've kind of stopped responding to emails/phone calls (aside from what I can get done on my lunch break at work), cause I'm selfishly enjoying husband way too much to do anything else but be with him. We've already played a ton of Kubb (I finally won this week), spent some good time with the white trash folk at 6 Flags (I almost do a wee wee whenever we ride Mr. Freeze), and catching up on some good movies.
Here's the problem with the movie bit - for the life of me I cannot stay awake through an entire movie. And I'm a movie lover - usually if you sit me down (preferably with a bowl of popcorn) I'm good to go, even if I don't love the movie. Weird. I don't know what changed (no, I'm not pregnant), but for the last few months, there is something in my brain that tells me to sleep approximately 23 minutes into whatever movie we're watching. (I guess you could say I take after my Mom!) So I guess for the time being, I'll be watching any movie that I'm dying to see in 23-minute increments. Awesome.
My sympathies to Dan because you are Wayne! This is how it goes down. He turns on a movie (sometimes I'm not even too interested) He falls asleep in about 6 1/2 minutes(NO JOKE!) Then I stay up way past my bedtime and watch the movie I wasn't even interested in causing me to be super tired the next day. In fact, this just happened last night. He fell asleep with the remote in hand and the lights on while I watched Captain America......for the love
ReplyDelete